Monday, June 24, 2013

Will & Brittany's Summer Solstice Wedding

Warning: This is a VERY photo-heavy post. I couldn't bear to cut out more pictures because it was such a beautiful day. We are so happy for Will & Brittany! 

Mr & Mrs Alleman! 
The Wedding took place at the Springville Museum of Art - it was so elegant. 






Karylee, Ben and Von (the Father of the Groom!) 




Oh, these flowers are just gorgeous! Janalynn is so talented! 
The back of Brittany's dress was stunning! The photo just doesn't do it justice. So beautiful. 

Elise was such a life-saver! I wouldn't have gotten half of these pictures were it not for her and Dan! 
Ruby is so happy she is clapping and sticking her tongue out. That means she's super happy. We all are! 
Me & my sis.

Brittany & Sandra.
Tess made all these collages - so fun to look at all the pictures of Will & Brittany when they were dating! 
Because the reception was outside, it felt like such a beautiful garden party. It smelled like Disneyland with the popcorn machine going. It was so festive with the live jazz band! Just perfect. 




These menu boards were one of my contributions to the night - chalk is hard to write with but I'm so happy with the results! 
PIE! & Bread Pudding. 
Some of the Alleman side (although none of their last names are actually Alleman!) 

Grandma & Grandpa Alleman
Oh they are both so cute. I just love a baby on her daddy's shoulders! 
Girls in White Dresses with Blue Satin Sashes.
Dan & His Parents (and Ruby)

Looking out at their party


The Touhy's kept Ruby entertained too!

Whew! Did you make it through all the pictures? It was such a lovely night. I wish I'd gotten more pictures of me! I guess that's what happens when you're the one taking the pictures. We really are so happy for Will & Brittany. The wedding was so beautiful and we are so excited to see the beautiful life they have ahead of them unfold! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com