Sunday, June 9, 2013

boston.

Each time I visit this beautiful city, there seems to be something new and different to see. I haven't been to Boston in the spring in forever. I always happen to be there in the bitter cold. This was such a welcome change. 

This trip, my only goal was to get a picture of Ruby in front of the "Make Way for Ducklings" statue in the Boston Public Garden. It was one of her Baby Bucket List things. 

Our Itinerary for the Day Included:
Fanueil Hall & Quincy Market
Durgin Park (this is a restaurant, not a part. This happened here) 
Boston Common & Frog Pond Carousel 
Boston Public Garden  
Italian North End & Mike's Pastry

Boston, I Love You. 


Ruby, the Expert Traveler

Site of the Boston Massacre
The Cutest Cupcake Shop - Next time! 



Ruby and Uncle Sam
I hope Heaven is like this. 





1 comments:

Mary said...

Boston is a cool city I'll have to get Klint there someday. It's so nice you get to go visit as often as you do!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com