Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ruby - Twelve Months


Well...We made it to a year, folks! And my goodness, I am so glad I don't have to do these monthly updates anymore! Even though I love looking back at the pictures (see below) it grew more and more difficult to actually get the pictures and post done! Not to mention the fact that Ruby no longer cooperates during a photo shoot where she's supposed to be still on her back. Hence the sitting up picture. The headband also does not fit her head anymore. And to think it was so big that first month! It's crazy to see how much this little girl has grown in just a year. I can't imagine a happy life without her. 
also, who knew the same blanket could look so different in this many photos! 
Monthly Stats: 

Weight - 17lbs 8oz. She is really feeling a lot heavier lately! I know most babies are heavier by this point but she is getting tough for me to heft around! I no longer can hold her when she's strapped in her carseat. 

Diapers - Size 3 (she'll be in this size until she's potty-trained I'm sure) Also, have you heard of Overnight Diapers? We used them when we were traveling last month because she kept leaking all over me. That's another story though. 

Clothes - She's all over the place but that's pretty normal by now. Yesterday she wore a 6Month dress and it kind of looked like a romper. 12-18 Month clothes still are pretty big on her but I am excited for her to fit into them because she has A LOT of cute ones waiting for her! 

Likes - creeping along the furniture, dogs, working on blowing kisses, taking walks with mom & dad (it's summertime now!), playing with toy cars, hugging her dollies, playing peek-a-boo with her feet (see below)

Dislikes - getting shots, getting her teeth scraped for tartar, falling over, and accidentally eating rotten egg jelly bellies. these things all happened on one very bad day.


1 comments:

Mary said...

So I know you see it, but I don't think Ruby's changed much. Still tiny and still cute! 1 year ya!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com