- I was treated to an early Birthday lunch with Jenny and Jamie at Molly's. This restaurant is seriously one of my favorites! Jenny treated me to a Pulled Pork Sandwich with Coleslaw on top and a nice large piece of Carrot Cake. If you're in the Provo area, I highly recommend checking Molly's out!
- It was Pioneer Day! I love having a holiday that nobody else in the country has! And Ruby looked so cute in that little American Girl Doll Bonnet...
- I love that we can walk around the streets of Springville and run into so many people that we know! Last night on our walk, we saw 11 people that we knew. Most of them were Dan's Aunts and Uncles who'd just finished dinner at Magleby's. It was so fun to turn the corner and say, "Hey, I know them!" These summer walks truly are the best!
- I am 2/3 of the way through Season 1 of Downton Abbey. There's been too much talk about this series to not give it a second try. (I watched the first episode a couple of months ago, and was totally not into it. Now that I've seen more, I like it!)
- We went to Costco and bought more than just stuff from the Food Court. Dan and I talked about how we felt like real-live adults getting stuff and Costco and actually using it!
- Ruby (and I) slept 8 hours last night - 11pm-7am. Which were almost regular sleeping hours!
And this is sorta from last week, but I made these S'mores Bars and they are the best thing ever. If you make them, make sure you share them because once you eat one you won't be able to control yourself.