Thursday, June 6, 2013

things i don't want to forget.


  • the air outside smells so sweet these days. there must be something blooming. i just love it. 
  • we lowered ruby's crib yesterday. she's on her last canister of baby formula. she's practically a toddler. 
  • ruby's love of dogs is just intensifying as she gets older. there was a commercial on tv for dog food and she was pointing at the screen and shouting "daaa" over and over again. so cute. 
  • i organized all the kitchen cabinets and such. it shouldn't make me as happy as it does. 
  • i saw this video yesterday on ellen and it made me laugh so hard. i just watched it again and laughed so so hard. 
  • a couple of weeks ago, when we were in massachusetts  we were trying to get ruby to say "dadda". my mom was like "ruby! can you say dadda?" and ruby was like "dadda?...DADDA!" and then she giggled. i don't know if that even makes sense to anyone else, but it was so cute and funny. i really love that little girl.

1 comments:

Carmen said...

I've been reading all of your blog posts because they make me happy. And I really miss you.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com