Friday, August 17, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

  1. The best thing to do on a hot day is to stay inside for the day and then take a long walk in the cool evening. Or go to Target. I would love to go to a pool (I really want to go swimming) but I don't think they really suggest taking three-month-olds to the swimming pool. 
  2. The best place to be on a hot day is pretty much anywhere cool! We have a swamp cooler and when the days get 95 degrees or more it's pretty unbearable. This summer's been pretty hot and I'm really excited for the fall! 
  3. The best thing to eat on a hot day is anything light and cool! In the summertime, all I want to eat is ice cream, frozen yogurt and slurpees. 
  4. Hot days make me grumpy! Sometimes we need to just get out of the hot house and go anywhere with air conditioning to avoid a majorly moody momma. It doesn't help that I run like 10 degrees hotter with a nursing baby on my lap. Sorry if that was too much information. 
  5. My go to uniform on a warm summer day is a plain-colored t-shirt and a floral skirt with white sandals. Every. Single. Day. 
  6. The scent that reminds me of summer is the smell of neighbors BBQing wafting through the evening air! And Mango-Mandarin lotion from Bath and Body Works. 
  7. My favorite thing about summer is having tons of friends and family come to visit! That's one of the perks of living in Utah - it seems like everyone comes here! 
Linking up with The Little Things We Do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com