Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Before and After: Part 3



Next in the series is the BEDROOM! (sorry for those of you who were betting on living room)

First off, this room is huge! (And for these pictures, we've only shown half of the room because the other half is the designated dumping ground for stuff we don't know what to do with.)

I've kinda been on a Martha Stewart kick lately (proof is in the previous post) and I was really excited when we went to Home Depot and they had Martha Stewart paint. Of course, I had to get a gallon or two. And this is the finished product! It's very nice, if I do say so myself.

The black hope chest was one of those things that Dan found while out on the job (some furniture store was having an unbelievable sale, I guess). He texted me while I was at school with a picture of the beauty and asked if I wanted it. I obviously said yes. I think it really completes the room.

The quilt was a wedding gift from Dan's mom, Karylee (Isn't she talented?).

Ok, folks -- we're down to just two rooms left! Keep checking for more updates!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it. Candace you're so ridiculously crafty. i'm jealous, but in a good way.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com