Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hello There!

Here are some random things this Thursday Morning:

* I am so excited for this movie and this movie. I see a Christmas Day double feature in our future! 
* Dan is unloading the dishwasher as I type this. I didn't even ask. He's really quite helpful around here. 
* I really enjoyed reading this blog post - It's really hard work being a mom and I think it looks so easy on blogs and the internet...
* I kinda forgot about doing a Ruby Tuesday post this week but the little lady will be two months old (eek!) next week, so I'll just do a super update then!
* Ruby slept for seven hours last night! 11:30-6:30. WooHoo! 
* Dan's dream shed got built this week. He was seriously more excited than a kid on Christmas. I kept catching him peeking out the windows to watch the progress. 
*I'm dreaming of doing something like this to our kitchen. I have visions of farmhouse sinks, butcher block counter tops and subway tiles running through my head!
*I'm dreaming up a knock-off jewelry project that'll hopefully end up looking like this
*I would love to throw a "favorite things" party - it sounds so fun! Look at this one here and let me know if you want in! 
Picture from Katie Evans via Pinterest

1 comments:

Taryn Davis said...

I want in on the party!!! Skype me in, and I'll mail you stuff, ha!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com