Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Birth Announcement

I had the best intentions of being organized this summer. 

I had grand plans of addressing and stamping envelopes before Ruby's birth and even made master lists of who all'd receive an announcement in the mail. I designed this birth announcement when Ruby was about two weeks old. I was on track! 

But, that was right around the time when I got food poisoning, an ingrown toenail and major tooth infection that ended in an extraction. 

This past week, I was looking through the pictures on the computer and ran across this little beauty. Oops. It seems "like too little, too late" to send them out now, so I'm posting it for your viewing pleasure here. 

Our Christmas card will have to double as a birth announcement. If I'm organized enough to get those sent out...

She looks so little! Those scrawny little legs! 

2 comments:

Mary said...

So precious! Thanks for stopping by last night I just love chatting it up with you two! : )

Creole Wisdom said...

Oh I love it! Hey, sometimes we just can't do it all. You know? I love that scripture about everything have a season. So true! :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com