Wednesday, July 17, 2013

virtual book club - little women


ok, so this idea has been mulling around in my head for a little while - a virtual book club. here's what i am envisioning - who ever wants to can read the book - even though the only person that might participate is my mom, everyone is invited! throughout the month, i'll do some themed posts with crafts and recipes and such. i think it will be so much fun!

from here
our first book for the virtual book club will be lousia may alcott's little women. ever since we went to concord this past spring and visited the orchard house, i've really been wanting to read this book! i already love the march sisters. i've loved the movie from the time i was a little girl and cry every time i watch it. i figured it was high time i read the book!

so do you want to join me? please say you will!

here's some inspiration to get you excited. goodness, i love little women.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

I hope you know I'm totally in! I just hope they have it at the teeny library here. I'm excited!

annie said...

Oh my gosh, greatest idea ever, Candace! I'm not sure how often I will be able to join in but I will certainly try to when I can.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com