Friday, July 26, 2013

good things friday


1. new girl is on netflix instant streaming. i'm already half-way through the first season and i just discovered it was on there tuesday. this is one of the few shows that i actually laugh out loud to. it's so darn funny.
2. my craft room in the up up stairs is finally clean and organized again and as soon as the weather cools down i'll start doing some more crafting up there. it's so nice to have a place where i can close the door and my unfinished projects will remain undisturbed until i can get back to them.
3. have you tried the blueberry simply lemonade? i've always been a fan of the raspberry simply lemonade but this blueberry one is ahead in the polls right now.
4. my birthday is next week!
5. ruby might have a crush on our neighbor boy, dex. all i can say is she kind of might have kissed him.
6. we had a little girls night out down at my friend deb's barn in payson. can i just say how picturesque rural farm life is? it really is so beautiful down there.
7. we had some new friends over last night - the jensens. it was really fun and i made chicken pot pies.
8. i'm so excited for this movie.

well, i think eight things is pretty good! happy weekend - we are going to spend it relaxing (i hope!).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candace! I clicked over to your blog because of the giveaway on Katie's blog. Holy moly girl . . . . you do some amazing work! Katie's portrait is simply adorable! Nice job!

I'm reading your post today (love the idea - good things friday) and I am such a fan of New Girl too! It truly is the only show I watch that makes me laugh out loud. Schmidt. ;)

Happy early birthday!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com