Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The World's Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies


These are my all-time favorite Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies. I have no idea where I got the recipe from. It's scribbled on a scrap of paper in my recipe box and I'm certain that someday I'll go to the box and it'll be gone! I usually don't post recipes here, but I knew this way I would never loose the recipe. I highly recommend these cookies - they are so so yummy!

World's Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

In a Mixer, Combine 1 Stick (1/2 Cup) Unsalted Butter and 1 Cup Brown Sugar.

Add 1 Egg and 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla.

In a Separate Bowl, Mix 1 Cup Quick Oats, 1 Cup Flour, 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda, 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder and 1/4 Teaspoon Salt.

Add Flour-Oat Mixture to the Butter-Sugar Mixture until just combined.

Stir in 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips and Scoop onto Cookie Sheets.

Bake at 375* for 8-10 Minutes (I usually end up cooking them closer to 10) until slightly golden on edges.Makes about 3 dozen smallish cookies with some dough leftover for the husband.

Enjoy a couple warm out of the oven with a cold glass of milk. You will not be disapointed!

3 comments:

kristen said...

I'm going to try these out!!! Oatmeal chocolate chip are my all-time favorite too!!

susan said...

Are these the ones you made for our last family Sunday dinner? ....very yummers!

susan said...

Are these the ones you made for our last family Sunday dinner? ....very yummers!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com