Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Three more reasons my husband is great.

Dan is really quite awesome. Here are three things that he's done just in the last 24 hours that have made me a very happy girl!
1. He drove me all the way to Orem to go to Yogurtland as a reward for being brave at the dentist. And the little girl slept the entire time we were out which was also a nice treat! I love love love frozen yogurt - I always get the plain ol' tart yogurt, fruit (this time strawberries and raspberries), gummy bears or gummy worms and mini cheesecake bites. I could eat it every day.
2. Ruby was wide awake from 2am to about 6am this morning. I'd had it at about 4am and Dan kindly got out of bed and rocked the baby so I could get some sleep. I don't think I moved at all for those glorious two hours! Sleep is at quite a premium these days.
3. June is the super sale at Bath and BodyWorks and I'd really been wanting to get up to the mall and get some new lotion. Previous to being pregnant, I'd really liked Twilight Woods and Into the Wild but now those smells make me super nauseous. Dan was up in Orem for work today and stopped in to get a new scent for me. I always think it's funny to send a man into a super girly store like Bath & BodyWorks but Dan is so manly it didn't even phase him. Mango Mandarin will be the official smell of the summer! That, and spit-up it looks like! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com