Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thank Heaven for February!

Is it just me or has January just crawled by? January is my least favorite month in the whole year. I'm really excited for February and here are five reasons:

1) The Academy Awards - I don't know why I love the Oscars so much, but I do. It was the first event I ever went to with Dan's Alleman side of the family back in 2008. I look forward to this day every year!

2) Dan's 25th Birthday - I can't believe he'll be a quarter of a century! I don't know what the party plan will be but it'll be better than last year when Dan was alone in Alaska for work.

3) Valentines Day - Working in the Flower Business kind of soured Valentines Day for me last year. But I still love this holiday and I plan to do something really fun (and yet to be determined).

4) 3rd Anniversary of our Engagement - Time really flies! I think we'll have to go to the BYU Bookstore for old times' sake!

5) Leap Year - I don't know if there is really anything special about leap day, but it's kind of rare!

1 comments:

Creole Wisdom said...

See, and I love January! I love it. I am going to embrace February this year. As Dan can tell you, Jan-April often just mesh together here: a series of sunny melty days, snow, then clouds.

I think you and Dan deserve a BYU bookstore photo shoot to celebrate your love.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com