Tuesday, January 3, 2012
In October, I was sitting in my living room and there was a knock at the door. I open it to see a random girl - with a camera. She's like "Hi, I'm taking bridal photos and we think your house is so cute and can we take some pictures in front of your house?" I was a little confused as I tried to process everything. I look behind the girls shoulder and see a boy in a suit and a girl in a wedding dress get out of an SUV. Wow. Here are a couple of the photos from that session. I guess we'll need to take some portraits ourselves in front of our house because these pictures turned out really cute! And I promise to post some pictures of the interior soon, I know I've been teasing you all with only exterior photos for too long! 
Photos taken from Here



4 comments:

Creole Wisdom said...

I want to see inside! How nice and how cool that this happened?!?

The Brown Family said...

These are too cute and I may need to stop by for a photo shoot the next time I'm in Utah!

Unknown said...

that girl looks like Mae Whitman. but it is a good spot, albeit a weird thing to do.

Taryn Davis said...

That's kind of awesome. I love the picture on your balcony. You'll definitely have to take some of you guys out front too.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com