Thursday, July 1, 2010

Denver here we come!

We're leaving tomorrow to visit Jason, Ellen and their little boy Gavin in Denver. Dan and Jason are pretty close and really good friends. Jason usually says that Dan is his "Brother from another Mother". We are so excited to see them!We hope to  someday move to Denver so we can always hang out with them.

I'm also really excited because I'll get to go to Panera for the first time in about a year - Hip Hip Hooray for the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad!

So needless to say, I won't be posting till we get back, so have a Happy 4th of July! We will!

(Ellen! I totally stole the picture from your blog! Hope you don't mind!)

1 comments:

ellen said...

We had an awesome time with you guys! Thanks for coming even though we got rained out! And I totally vouch for that salad....AMAZING!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com