Monday, March 4, 2013

Ruby - Nine Months


This has been such a great month with Ruby. It's been kind of a crazy month on pretty much every other front... but with Ruby, it's been great!

She is such a social, friendly girl and this month perfected the wave and the clap. It's so cute. She waves at everyone and anything - cars driving by, ceiling fans and movie posters. And it's usually not a shy wave but a full-bodied, double hand wave. She's very enthusiastic.

Ruby's two bottom teeth came in a couple of weeks ago and she is working on cutting the top teeth. She loves getting her teeth brushed. If I'm brushing my teeth, she has to have her teeth brushed too.

Ruby is perfectly content to just sit and still doesn't seem to have any interest in crawling. I'm not complaining.

Ruby is done eating pureed baby food and eats pretty much anything that we eat. We haven't really run into anything that she really doesn't like. She has quite a sweet tooth which is no surprise to me - she is my daughter, after all.

She's got her 9 Month Doctor's Visit this week so I'll have the specifics on her stats and such later. I know for sure that she is tall & skinny! And that we love her so so much. Multiple times a day, Dan or I will say, "I just love her so much!". And we really do.

Monthly Stats:

Weight - Getting bigger but she's still a dainty little lady. We'll see soon. 

Diapers - I think we can probably move up to Size 3, but we're still finishing off the box of Size 2. 

Clothes - Ruby wears all different sizes. It's kind of all over the place. She'll wear a 3-6 Month sweater with a 9 Month onesie and 6-12 Month pants. All I can say is that it's a good thing that the weather is warming up because Ruby's pants are often high-waters and that's only sort of acceptable because they'll end up looking like capris. 

Likes - waving & clapping, sticking her tongue out, chewing on EVERYTHING, kicking in the bathtub, playing peek-a-boo, being held upside-down, giving pat-pats on the back. 

Dislikes - sitting in the backseat of the car by herself, having her boogers sucked out (she'll cry if you even touch her nostrils) & being immobile. 

I can't believe this girl is going to be ONE in less that three months...This year has FLOWN! 

1 comments:

kristen said...

she is so beautiful!!! congrats on 9 months ruby!!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com