Tuesday, March 5, 2013

happy thoughts

Via 
*I hate shopping in Utah. There! I said it. My sister, Elise, and I went shopping this weekend and I didn't buy a single thing. Generally, I only buy things on sale. It's just the way I am. The bad thing is, I think most of Utah County is like this too. That's one of the top reasons I love going to Massachusetts. Let's just say I got a Banana Republic silk skirt at a consignment shop on my last visit for $2.50. That is not a typo.

*I am hosting Book Club at my house this month and the book takes place in Ireland. Perfect because it's March and it's St. Patrick's Day! I think it'd be really fun to make some Irish themed snacks. I don't know whether to go all kitchy St. Paddy's Day or go with more traditional Irish fare.

*I would really love to make some hair clips like these for Ruby. They look really pretty simple. Also related to hair, I've been wearing my hair like this way too much lately. I really need to switch it up.

*On Netflix, I've been watching all of the Disney Parks features and it's pretty dangerous. The Disney Fever is pretty bad here. I really super want to take Ruby to Disneyland or Disney World. It'll be like the greatest day of my life.

*I'm so excited for it to be SPRING! I'm so excited for skirts, nightly walks, open windows and fresh fruit. I'm even excited for spring cleaning. And I'm already making lists of all the things I *get* to clean!

*This is such a cute idea. I plan to do it. Really soon.

*I've got a hefty private board on Pinterest with tons of inspiration for Ruby's 1st Birthday Party. Less than three months! Oh goodness!

*Has anyone out there seen Rogers & Hammerstein's State Fair? I've asked a couple of people lately and nobody seems to know what I'm talking about. I love that movie. I'm going to need to add it to my Netflix queue.

*Does anyone want to be in a Craft Club with me? I have all these projects I want to do, but I know I won't do them without the peer pressure of a club. I'm serious.

1 comments:

Carmen said...

Ummm we really need to hang out. And I would def do a craft club with you! And again--let's hang out!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com