Sunday, February 19, 2012

Plane Tickets and Cherry Blossoms

Have I mentioned how great Dan's Job is? 

They're sending him to work in Washington D.C. for a month. And seeing as I've never been to our Nation's Capital and have a ton of free time on my hands, I'm going to tag along! I am so excited. It'll sort of be a babymoon. I've been feverishly looking for plane tickets and getting awfully excited. 


It'll be during the Cherry Blossom Festival which will be incredible! I'm going to also take a short trip up to Boston to visit the fam also. 

My To-Do list includes seeing the Cherry Blossoms and the Ruby Slippers, but beyond that I'm not sure what the best things to do are! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

All Pictures from Here

3 comments:

Creole Wisdom said...

Oh I would LOVE to see those cherry blossoms :) You are a lucky lady. Dan is such a wonderful person (as are you!) What a great match.

Ellen and Jason said...

How fun!! My bro and sis both lived out there and the Cherry Blossom festival was always their most favorite time of year in DC. It will be magical! :)

Taryn Davis said...

I am so excited about this!!! Yay!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com