Monday, January 18, 2010

The Art City Trolley & Rangemasters


On Martin Luther King Jr. Day Daniel and I went on a very Springville romantic outing.

We started out this rainy afternoon with a short shooting session at Rangemasters. Dan's big Christmas present from his parents and grandparents was a yearly membership there.

We shot some targets and long story short, I'm not a very good shot and we're going to have to go again so I can get practice. Not something I'd normally do, but It was a fun date activity.

Then we went to a more Candace-centered stop. The Art City Trolley!

Here are the three reasons I love this restaurant.
1) Vintage signs and Motorcycles it's awesome on the inside and there's a TROLLEY on the outside.
1) The food is great (I got the Aloha salad -- pretty much a pina colada on top of lettuce-- delicious!)
2) Everything is served on Fiesta Ware (which is reason enough for me to enjoy it).

1 comments:

Creole Wisdom said...

I went to that restaurant once, it's really good. I remember the portions being HUGE though. Great salads however :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com