Monday, November 2, 2009

We may be rushing things...


I really want it to be Christmas.
We put out the Christmas Candy today at the Counter.
I've already bought our tree. And some decorations.
What can I say? I'm just in the holiday spirit!

Plus, I thought this video was kinda funny - very vintage.
I wish I could ice skate like her!
One more thing, I absolutely LOVE Silk Nog.
Normally, I'm not a huge fan of Soy Milk (or Egg Nog, for that matter)
But WOW! Delicious.
Picked up my first carton of the season tonight at Target!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

not rushing things at all!!! :) I'm so happy I'm not the only one. We put our christmas candy dish out weeks ago. o i love LOVE the holidays.

Ellen and Jason said...

Those kids that keep falling down are hilarious! I just caught up on everything...LOVE ikea. So jealous we don't have one. LOVE the sillouettes. Especially Dan's adam's apple. The Halloween costumes rock! TWO costume changes? amazing. You guys are so freakin' lovable!!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com