Friday, March 16, 2012

I love H&M Kids!

H&M opened in Utah a couple of months ago, but I never made it up to Salt Lake to see the new store. I'd been to tons of H&Ms in Massachusetts before and never really saw much that caught my interest, but I'd apparently never seen their kids' section. 

While visiting my parents in Boston last week, my mom and I went to an H&M and WOW! They have the cutest (and least expensive!) clothes for little kids! Here are some of my favorites for the spring. The little leather shoes make my heart melt! 
 




 
check out everything here! 

2 comments:

Creole Wisdom said...

Such cute stuff! I am sure you and Dan are so excited.

annie said...

Oh my gosh-- these are too cute! I was at H&M in Las Vegas just a couple months ago but I didn't go up to the floor with the kids clothes because for some reason I thought they wouldn't have anything good (I don't know why I thought that because I love H&M) but now seeing this blog post I am hugely regretting not going to the kids section. Those prices are awesome! Oh, why don't they do shipping? Next time....

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com