Monday, December 6, 2010

All I can say is YUM!

So Dan's mom put me in charge of planning Christmas Dinner this year. I plan the menu. We shop together and then we make it together. I think it will be fun! I've started doing some research on what kind of food to have. You would not believe the time I am having. It is nearly impossible to find Christmas foods that are not some form of cookies or eggnog. And while I love both of those, I'm kind of at a loss for what kind of real food to have.  I will keep thinking and researching but in the meantime, here is one dessert possibility I found that looks so delectable I had to share it with all of you! 

Brownie Covered Oreos. Yep. They look amazing.

3 comments:

Jacqueline Francis said...

why would someone invent these? im going to be huge this christmas already!

Creole Wisdom said...

Oh I love fun things to do with oreos :) Yummy!

Unknown said...

oh goodness. i just discovered picky palatte today. awesome. oh and you should DEFINITELY write another post soon. please?

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com