Friday, October 15, 2010

Another Couple Costume Idea...

Dan and I have had the hardest time thinking of what to be for Halloween. I think this one might be really fun - Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. It would be quite a bit of work, though (all that hair!!) And Dan's requirement to be someone with a goatee would be taken care of.

Picture from the Disneyland Facebook page
But we'd definitely be ahead of the curve - Tangled hasn't even come out yet! I think it'd be really fun! Who knows what we'll actually be!

1 comments:

Cortney said...

candace, I am planning on being repunzel for halloween this year. My sister did an awesome job with the hair for really cheep. Go to her facebook album entitled "murder Mystery" and look the picture of her in the pink dress. She got the fake wigs from the dollar store and took em apart to make a really long ponytail. I am going to do the same, super excited :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com