Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another Salt Lake Adventure

You will remember my last story about trying to travel up to Salt Lake for my class? Well, I had another adventure this week! (this one was a bit more positive).

I left early for class, and decided to make a pit stop at IKEA!!

I found this fantastic bed frame, it was 75% off and I couldn't resist! I bought it - completely unawares that I might have a difficult time transporting it home in the good ol' cruiser.

After about 20 minutes of trying to jam it in the back seat (it seemed like it would work when I was trying it), I stuck the frame in the trunk and jimmy-rigged it closed.

I couldn't possibly leave my car (and new bed frame) unattended in downtown Salt Lake, so I very carefully got back on the freeway and drove back to Provo.

That's the story and here's the photo of our very nice, new bed frame - I'd say it completes the room very nicely.

The End.

3 comments:

Creole Wisdom said...

I love love love it! And I'm so happy you have a blog now.

Love,
Katie Harris

Kristin said...

Hello Miss!
found your blog off of facebook. I hope that's ok! That bedframe is ADORABLE. :) and I love the quilt too. Did you make it?

KinseyBug said...

I love your bed frame! So worth it!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com