Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!



Ok so it's a little late, but I did have a really good 21st Birthday Celebration.


Dan woke me up with quite a few presents that he picked out himself.


My brother Ethan had spent the week with us so he was also there for the festivities, and he gave me a really pretty pink shirt!


Dan's parents gave me a one year subscription to NetFlicks! A year of great entertainment?! Who could ask for anything more! Dan and I already have watched a couple of movies and are on Disk 3 of the first season of Mad Men.


My mom sent me a new LeSportsac (A tradition) but this time it was a wallet instead of a purse! Something I've been looking for for a long time. I've gotten one of these great handbags for nearly every major holiday for about 5 years. I have quite a vast collection and sometime I will devote an entire blog post to my love of LeSportsacs.


Then we went to the Provo Farmers Market in the morning and then in the afternoon Evan (Dan's Best Best Friend) came over. Dan and Evan made me a great cake with homemade cream cheese frosting. Then, CJ, Meghan, little Baby, and we all had a little celebration. It was a pretty great birthday and I'm happy to finally be 21.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com